Combining over a decade of leadership and experience with the market’s most cost-effective learning management system.
Since 1995, SyberWorks has been providing organizations with a unique and economical solution for developing, delivering, managing, measuring, and improving their e-learning activities. Our online training solutions integrate critical components including:
- A learning management system (LMS) for online course delivery as well as measuring training outcomes and performing other administrative tasks.
- Integrated document management for policies and procedures, including automatic creation of read-and-sign courses from those materials and automatic assignment to users with related job roles.
- Accompanying professional tools and services for implementation and customization.
According to David Boggs, founder and CEO of SyberWorks, “Customers often require a customized online training solution to meet their e-learning needs rather than a ‘one size fits all’ approach. We have organized our business to respond to this need. We have found that customers are moving to a performance-support approach that combines e-learning with other reference materials, job aids, and information sharing on a single integrated site.”
SyberWorks is a privately held corporation, headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. The SyberWorks team combines more than two decades of leadership and experience with the market’s most cost-effective learning management system (LMS) and integrated document management system (DMS).
SyberWorks customers include:
- Service Master Clean
- Chattem (a Sanofi Company)
- Air Force Research Lab
- Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario
- Boston Police Department
- Puma Biotechnology
- ASCOM Wireless
SyberWorks also specializes in online training solutions for healthcare, medical products, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, law enforcement, training, and consulting sectors.
Mission and Values
SyberWorks provides you with a dedicated and knowledgeable staff that genuinely cares for its customers. We have a strategic commitment to staying at the forefront of the e-learning industry. SyberWorks will continue to leverage our e-Learning platform and extend our value-added services as a leading LMS company. Organizations of all sizes utilize SyberWorks solutions because we deliver tangible results to each and every customer. Our success is due, in part, to our time-tested products and services, as well as our assurance that customer satisfaction will always be the priority.
No matter your goals, SyberWorks offers an online training solution built to fit your exact requirements.
Products & Services
Since 1995, SyberWorks has been providing organizations with a unique and economical solution to develop, deliver, manage, measure, and improve their e-Learning activities. Our solutions integrate critical components including: 1) an LMS for tracking, reporting and administration purposes, 2) content creation covering a wide variety of topics, and 3) accompanying professional tools and services for implementation and customization of our solution.
- Training Center
- Custom Course Development
- Competency Management: Manage and track individual career development and skills competencies.
- Registration Management: Sell your online courses or classroom based training via the web.
- Web Conferencing: Web conferencing seamlessly integrated into the SyberWorks Training Center Learning Management System.
- Class Logistics: Manages all aspects of traditional off-site seminars and venues such as hotel reservations, materials, scheduling, and more.
- Survey Creator: Online survey application that let’s you send online surveys to your students quickly and easily.
- Schedule Simulator: Schedule optimization utility for large, complex training rollouts based on an algorithm that maps 1000’s of constraints to generate the best case scheduling scenarios.
- Mobile Learning: Allows users to log on, and download the courseware and updates with the same functionality, look, and feel in situations with users where varying bandwidths and slow connection speeds impact the delivery of any e-Learning content and online training infrastructure.
- SOP Automation: The SyberWorks SOP Automation Module helps companies track and manage SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) including version control, document coding, revision coding, time-date stamp, and more.
SyberWorks provides you with a dedicated and knowledgeable staff that genuinely cares for its customers. We have a strategic commitment to staying at the forefront of the corporate e-Learning industry. The cost of developing e-Learning with SyberWorks Training Center Learning Management Systems products are typically 1/3 the cost of traditional multimedia development and is two to three times as fast! SyberWorks will continue to leverage our e-Learning platform and extend our value-added services as a leading LMS company.