Benefits of SyberWorks
SyberWorks Training Center helps you manage, measure, and improve all your training activities more efficiently and effectively than ever before. With this system, you can increase training ROI while decreasing time spent on administrative tasks.
Why Choose The SyberWorks Online Training Solution?
Features and Benefits
- Just-in-Time Training: Deliver knowledge on-demand, with up-to-the-minute information.
- Cost-effective: Without travel time or expenses, you’re putting more training dollars into training – and saving approximately 50 percent.
- Flexibility: Students can choose online instructor-led courses or interactive self-paced courses, and they can take advantage of an extensive distance learning library.
- Customization: SyberWorks can add new functionality to the system that may be required by your organization’s unique needs.
- Assessment: It’s easy to set up new users, monitor their progress, and produce detailed usage reports. With the ability to create assessments, you’ll know what employees have learned, when they’ve completed courses, how they performed, and their levels of improvement.
- Interaction with Peers: Participate in discussion groups and chat sessions to trade ideas and learn from others.
- Distance Learning: You can deliver and manage training on-demand, with up-to-the-minute information. Students can access training instantly – any time and any place.
- Interaction with Experts: Help desk answers questions for situations not covered by standard training and assists users when they find a particular topic or concept hard to understand.
- Up-to-Date Information: Course revisions are made continually in response to new information from vendors, feedback from students (captured from each lesson), and issues that surface through the discussion groups and help desk.
- Learning Management: You can easily access reports to show who has been taking which courses and how effective the learning has been.
- Job Skill Management: Skill development becomes an employee / employer managed process and users are motivated by seeing how specific learning events advance their career development.
Learners: SyberWorks delivers personalized online learning content based on the student’s real-time interaction with the content. This ensures that the learning experience focuses on the student’s needs. As a result, knowledge retention is greatly enhanced and the student is compelled to come back for more. Learners can also see how specific learning events lead directly to skills that advance their careers.
Content Developers: SyberWorks Training Center delivers and manages any online training published to a SCORM or AICC standard. We offer an easy-to-use desktop authoring tool called iSpring Suite, but if you are already using another authoring tool, then there is no need to change.
Managers: SyberWorks Training Center stores detailed data associated with a specific learner’s interaction with that content, including responses to individual assessment questions, number of attempts for each assessment question, detailed survey responses, detailed reports, and many other pieces of data that are summarized for organizational decision making and the management of the organization’s human capital and skill sets.