Since 1995, SyberWorks has been providing organizations with a unique and economical solution to develop, deliver, manage, measure, and improve their e-Learning activities. Our solutions integrate critical components including: 1) an LMS for tracking, reporting and administration purposes, 2) content creation covering a wide variety of topics, and 3) accompanying professional tools and services for implementation and customization of our solution.
According to David Boggs, founder and CEO of SyberWorks, “Customers often require a customized solution to meet their e-Learning needs rather than a ‘one size fits all approach’ and we have organized our business to respond to this need. Also, we are finding that customers are moving to a performance support approach which combines e-Learning with other reference materials, job aids, and information sharing on a single integrated site.”
SyberWorks is a privately held corporation, headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. The SyberWorks team combines over a decade of leadership and experience with the market’s most cost-effective learning management system (LMS).
Some of SyberWorks’ customers include the US Navy Recruiting Command, Bausch & Lomb, Fairchild Semiconductor, and John Deere in industries spanning the healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, telecommunications and technology sectors, government entities, and small businesses. Organizations of all sizes utilize SyberWorks’ solutions because we deliver tangible results to each and every customer. Our success is due to our time-tested products and services.
Products and Services
At SyberWorks, we want to make sure that your experience with our solutions and the learning resources it provides is both easy and rewarding. We understand the complexities of e-Learning and can help your organization create and implement Web-based training (WBT) every step of the way with personalized products and support services, including:
- SyberWorks Training Center (STC)-Contains everything you need to develop, manage and improve your WBT. STC supports self-paced and instructor-led online learning. Multi-level security features including six levels of user authority, IDs, passwords and date range checks. Create an unlimited number or private portals, which can be targeted to different audiences. Includes a testing and assessment feature with pre-tests, post-tests, and over a dozen in-lesson question types. Over 60 standard reports track training administrative elements such as courses and students, and the utilization and effectiveness of learning content.
- SyberWorks Web Author - Develop AICC compliant WBT or CD-Rom courses in English, French, or Spanish. Provides a course design template using Microsoft Word to allow for quick and easy course creation by organizations. Redesign a course (add, edit, omit, rename, and resequence lessons) from other courses to fit your users' needs. Courses can be enhanced with animations, software demonstrations, audio, video, and much more!
- Add-On Modules For Greater Functionality
|Competency Management||Manage and track individual career development and skills competencies.|
|Sell your online courses or classroom based training via the web.|
|Integrated Web Conferencing||Web conferencing seamlessly integrated into the SyberWorks Training Center Learning Management System.|
|Class Logistics||Manages all aspects of traditional off-site seminars and venues such as hotel reservations, materials, scheduling, and more.|
|Online Surveys||Online survey application that let's you send online surveys to your students quickly and easily.|
|Schedule Simulator||Schedule optimization utility for large, complex training rollouts based on an algorithm that maps 1000's of constraints to generate the best case scheduling scenarios.|
|Mobile Learning||Allows users to log on, and download the courseware and updates with the same functionality, look, and feel in situations with users where varying bandwidths and slow connection speeds impact the delivery of any e-Learning content and online training infrastructure.|
|21 CFR Part 11||The SyberWorks Learning Management System supports 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance with features such as electronic signatures, audit trails, system validation, system controls, audit trail reporting, and more.|
|SOP Automation||The SyberWorks SOP Automation Module helps companies track and manage SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) including version control, document coding, revision coding, time-date stamp, and more.|
- Custom Course Development - Convert your company-specific course content into state-of-the-art online learning utilizing the SyberWorks’ Course Development Team. Our experienced team can create or repurpose content as WBT to achieve the desired business results for any organization. We can design courses that cover topics complex and technical, basic and advanced.
- Hosting - Full-service ASP solution that is hosted in our secure data center, allowing SyberWorks experts to perform system maintenance, solution upgrades and ongoing administrative support. By eliminating your need for a large, upfront capital outlay for a learning management infrastructure, our ASP solution helps minimize your total overhead and training expenditures. SyberWorks that can configure and deploy your customized e-Learning portal in just a matter of days.
- Customization Services - SyberWorks’ professionals recognize that although our LMS may be used right “out of the box,” some organizations may request enhancements. We will work closely with you to configure an LMS that will help you meet your business objectives. Our proven methodology defines all tasks and necessary resources to ensure an overall successful implementation.
- Training Services - SyberWorks considers training to be a core part of any customer engagement. To meet this end, SyberWorks provides results-oriented training designed to help your organization become self sufficient in designing and creating your own learning content and courses. SyberWorks offers online training in addition to delivering these classes privately at your site.
SyberWorks provides you with a dedicated and knowledgeable staff that genuinely cares for its customers. We have a strategic commitment to staying at the forefront of the corporate e-Learning industry. The cost of developing e-Learning with SyberWorks Training Center Learning Management Systems products are typically 1/3 the cost of traditional multimedia development and is two to three times as fast! SyberWorks will continue to leverage our e-Learning platform and extend our value-added services as a leading LMS company.