Helpful e-Learning Links
SyberWorks partners with a variety of companies and organizations to provide you the most updated techniques, trends, and approaches in e-Learning. Below are some online resources for your use:
- e-Learning Centre
- Educational Bloggers Network Instructional Design Blog
- Internet Time Blog
- The e-Learning Guild
- T+D Blog
- T+D Website
- Work Flow Institute
- Elearn Magazine
- CETIS-Center for Education Technology Interoperability Standards
- Chief Learning Officer Magazine
- Active Worlds
- Knowledge at Work
- ASTD Home
- Stephen's Web ~ Knowledge ~ Learning ~ Community
- Smart Mobs
- Many to Many
- Sharewood Tidings
- Welcome to LSCHE
- Creative Commons
- Learning Innovations
- Parkins Lot
- D'Arcy Norman's Learning Commons
- Meta-Learning Lab
- Distance Education and Training Council
- Carnegie Foundation - Knowledge Media Lab (KML)
- Center for Open Sustainable Learning (COSL)
- Berkman Center for Internet & Society
- Site Reference.com
- Smarter Brain
- Visit www.21cfrpart11.com, your compliance resource.
- Accredited Online Colleges
A one stop resource for all your elearning needs.
A forum for users, administrators, and developers of online Learning Management Systems and elearning technologies
The Learning Orientation Questionnaire is a quick, 25-item survey that assesses your learning ability. It will provide you with a description of your strengths and weaknesses in three different areas. It will also provide suggestions about areas where you can improve your skills and strategies.
The Organizational Culture Center provides consulting about training and corporate/organizational cultures. It also offers leadership coaching, expert speakers, workshops, books, audios, videos, and tutorials.
Management development courses and programmes throughout the UK, Europe and the Middle East.
Education for Careers is a directory of online accredited universities. Find the best online college or university for you with our online degree directory.