Administration and Security
- Define new users
- Create new classes
- Enroll users in classes
- Authorize users to access courses for specific periods of time
- Designate SUBJECT matter experts and class instructors
- Assign different roles to control access to system
- Use ad hoc queries to view all information in server database
- Windows NT authentication.
- Access to SyberWorks LMS is controlled by user ID and password
- Ensure that only authorized users access the system
- Six levels of authority control access to administration, reporting, and broadcast messaging capabilities
- Multiple campuses allow you to separate your users into smaller, private communities
- No proprietary plug-ins required, which allows your students to use SyberWorks e-Learning without risk of downloading viruses
- Password authentication with password requirements for minimum length, maximum length and how often it must be changed.
- Electronic signatures for Read and Sign courses and administrative entry of course results.
- Time-out feature for when user is inactive for a configurable amount of time.
- Content access controls for course developers.