SyberWorks partners with a variety of companies and organizations to provide you the most updated techniques, trends, and approaches in e-Learning. Below are some online resources for your use:
- Visit www.21cfrpart11.com, your compliance resource.
- Accredited Online Colleges
- Active Worlds
- ASTD Home
- Berkman Center for Internet & Society
- Carnegie Foundation – Knowledge Media Lab (KML)
- Center for Open Sustainable Learning (COSL)
- CETIS-Center for Education Technology Interoperability Standards
- Chief Learning Officer Magazine
- Creative Commons
- D’Arcy Norman’s Learning Commons
- Distance Education and Training Council
- Educational Bloggers Network Instructional Design Blog
- e-Learning Centre
- The e-Learning Guild
- Elearn Magazine
- Internet Time Blog
- Knowledge at Work
- Learning Innovations
- Many to Many
- Meta-Learning Lab
- Parkins Lot
- Sharewood Tidings
- Site Reference.com
- Smart Mobs
- Smarter Brain
- Stephen’s Web ~ Knowledge ~ Learning ~ Community
- T+D Blog
- T+D Website
- Welcome to LSCHE
- Work Flow Institute
A one stop resource for all your elearning needs.
A forum for users, administrators, and developers of online Learning Management Systems and elearning technologies
The Learning Orientation Questionnaire is a quick, 25-item survey that assesses your learning ability. It will provide you with a description of your strengths and weaknesses in three different areas. It will also provide suggestions about areas where you can improve your skills and strategies.
The Organizational Culture Center provides consulting about training and corporate/organizational cultures. It also offers leadership coaching, expert speakers, workshops, books, audios, videos, and tutorials.
Management development courses and programmes throughout the UK, Europe and the Milile East.
Education for Careers is a directory of online accredited universities. Find the best online college or university for you with our online degree directory.