ENHANCE POLICE TRAINING QUALITY AND COMPLIANCE WITH SYBERWORKS LAW ENFORCEMENT LEARNING AND DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (LMS/DMS)
World-class law enforcement agencies need world-class training to hone specific skills and develop their knowledge of crime prevention. The SyberWorks Law Enforcement Training Management System improves this continuous process by centralizing and automating so much of the work that goes into the administration of law enforcement training. The result is typical of any workforce that’s aligned with its overarching goals, returning police officers to the field better equipped to handle the challenges they face on a daily basis. The result is enhanced police training quality.
POLICE TRAINING QUALITY SOLUTIONS
TURN BETTER TRAINING INTO BETTER PERFORMANCE
Perhaps more than any other job, the skills required of police officers and the staff who support them are constantly evolving. To meet the needs of today’s police officers and law enforcement agencies, the SyberWorks Law Enforcement Training Management System offers several features specifically tailored to the work these organizations complete every day.
SYBERWORKS LMS/DMS LAW ENFORCEMENT FEATURES
- Efficiently schedule all academy training based on your unique constraints.
- Creates scheduling simulations to automate training logistics.
- Perfect for large law enforcement agencies and municipalities which run their own police academies.
- Identify which weapons are assigned to which officers.
- Identify which officers are due to qualify on specific weapons.
- Manage range activity.
- Record range qualification data.
- Create item profiles.
- Manage multiple inventory locations.
- Track equipment assignment to officers as well as the final disposition such as returned, transferred or lost.
- Run reports on inventory assignment and all inventory activities.
- Record attendance and manage action items for regular roll-call meetings.
- Organize notes related to relevant meeting topics and discussion.
- Keep transcripts and other documents compiled and ready for court proceedings or other official meetings.
READ AND SIGN
- Certify that any training document delivered to officers or administrators has been reviewed.
- Set up alerts or reminders for uncompleted tasks that can be sent to specific individuals.
- Allow supervisors to see who needs to complete specific tasks in real time.
- Create questionnaires to assess quality and efficacy of training courses.
- Compile survey data to quickly understand the strengths and weaknesses of a particular program.
- Generate reports based on survey findings.
- Create performance observation forms and report on the ratings over time.
- Track training progress on any officer, including cross-departmental courses and classes held in another location.
- Store training certificates as secure image files for easy retrieval and safe long-term storage.
- Keep tabs on recertification dates or training expiration, then schedule new classes accordingly.
- Create any multi-step approval process for off-site training.
- Gather data on the training request including upload of any course description or related data.
- Keep track of training expenses including tuition, travel, etc.
- Keep track of training hours including required overtime or backfill hours.
- Automatically notify approvers when action is required.
- Automatically notify the employee as to whether the request is approved or denied.
- All records and backup copies can be stored securely online, reducing turnaround time for audits while maintaining a comprehensive paper trail.
- Version control provides a detailed audit trail, along with time stamps and electronic signatures, to speed up the reporting process.
- Security features like time-out enforcement, password authentication and system validation keep sensitive data secure.
We (Boston Police) have used SyberWorks for almost 10 years. The support staff is phenomenal! Any requests we make are completed. We are very happy with all that we use.Boston Police Department System Administrator
To meet the demands of law enforcement officials, SyberWorks implements robust learning management and document management solutions tailored to many specific needs.
With these and many other features, the SyberWorks Law Enforcement Training Management System helps the staff at law enforcement agencies everywhere attain the highest level of success. Just as in any other industry, better training management systems allow for stronger alignment between members of the organization. They also contribute to reduced costs associated with onboarding and certification. Through more robust and flexible training programs, departments can reduce risks related to regulatory compliance, another aspect of the job that’s subject to constant change.
For many industries, SyberWorks creates flexible, scalable training management systems that streamline all aspects of employee training and professional development. Using web-based software, SyberWorks allows businesses to easily create training regimens to be delivered online. It also allows for the editing, organization and delivery of all related content – from lectures and instructional videos to quizzes and surveys – within one system.
No matter their line of work, SyberWorks users see benefits from this centralized training management system:
- More effective employee onboarding and continuing training programs.
- Efficient tracking of certifications and progress toward advancement.
- Easier creation, editing and delivery of class content.
- Cohesive design that matches the appearance of pre-existing enterprise intranet software.
- Security features to protect confidential information.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SyberWorks gives your organization the tools to meet and exceed expectations. Contact SyberWorks today to learn more.