SCALE YOUR OPERATIONS WITH THE SYBERWORKS 21 CFR PART 11 COMPLIANT LMS/DMS
We work with US and European-based pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical technology clients to automate their training needs. We particularly excel in helping small to mid-sized organizations who are in the process of scaling up their operations. As every life sciences client is unique but often coming from manual and deeply time-intensive processes, it helps to have a partner in SyberWorks who will listen to your unique challenges and tailor the system to meet those challenges.
Our rich set of life sciences features, specifically as they relate to integrated document management and core learning management functionality, enable our clients to quickly scale their training organization while staying in compliance with state and federal requirements.
LIFE SCIENCES COMPLIANCE AND TRAINING CHALLENGES
The life science industry faces unique obstacles to employee training, including:
Managing a large workforce with complex certification and compliance needs.
SOPs & Record Keeping
Organizing records related to skills training and standard operating procedures.
Creating and overseeing the completion of required training courses.
To solve these problems and keep tabs on employee training at every step, businesses need a comprehensive and integrated learning management system (LMS)/document management system (DMS). From creating training documents to encouraging and tracking course completion, the SyberWorks LMS/DMS helps fill each of these gaps.
SYBERWORKS LMS/DMS LIFE SCIENCES FEATURES
- Create custom approval processes and rules for document creation.
- Set up alerts or reminders for approvers to keep updates on track.
- Audit document histories and versions with easy revert capabilities.
- Certify that any SOP delivered to employees or administrators has been reviewed.
- Set up alerts or reminders for uncompleted tasks that can be sent to specific individuals.
- Allow supervisors to see who needs to complete specific tasks in real time.
- Create questionnaires to assess quality and efficacy of training courses.
- Compile survey data to quickly understand the strengths and weaknesses of a particular program.
- Generate reports based on survey findings.
- Create performance observation forms and report on the ratings over time.
- Track training progress on any employee, including cross-departmental courses and classes held in another location.
- Store training certificates as secure image files for easy retrieval and safe long-term storage.
- Keep tabs on re-certification dates or training expiration, then schedule new classes accordingly.
- Create any multi-step approval process for off-site training.
- Gather data on the training request including upload of any course description or related data.
- Keep track of training expenses including tuition, travel, etc.
- Keep track of training hours including required overtime or backfill hours.
- Automatically notify approvers when action is required.
- Automatically notify the employee as to whether the request is approved or denied.
- 70+ standard reports
- Powerful custom report generator
- All records and backup copies can be stored securely online, reducing turnaround time for audits while maintaining a comprehensive paper trail.
- Version control provides a detailed audit trail, along with time stamps and electronic signatures, to speed up the reporting process.
- Security features like time-out enforcement, password authentication and system validation keep sensitive data secure.
The ability to easily add a document and create a new version that is linked to specific positions is incredibly valuable to us. The automated notifications are also a critical feature for us, along with the ability to print user transcripts and other reporting to help management stay on top of training for their workgroups.Life Sciences System Administrator
Since 1995, SyberWorks has created flexible, scalable training management systems that streamline all aspects of employee training and professional development. Using web-based software, SyberWorks allows businesses to easily create training regimens to be delivered online. It also allows for the editing, organization and delivery of all related content – from lectures and instructional videos to quizzes and surveys – within one system.
No matter their line of work, SyberWorks users see benefits from this centralized training management system:
- More effective employee onboarding and continuing training programs.
- Efficient tracking of certifications and progress toward advancement.
- Easier creation, editing and delivery of class content.
- Cohesive design that matches the appearance of pre-existing enterprise intranet software.
- Security features to protect confidential information.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
Contact SyberWorks to talk with an industry expert today.